« EdellinenJatka »
BUREAU OF THE AMERICAN REPUBLICS,
While the utmost care is taken to insure accuracy in the publications of the Bureau of the American Republics, no pecuniary responsibility is assumed on account of errors or inaccuracies which may occur therein.
WASHINGTON, D. C., U. S. A.:
GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE.
Ind v.67 Econ.
LIST OF BUREAU PUBLICATIONS.
1. Hand Book of the American Republics, No.1. 2. Hand Book of the American Republics, No.2. 50. Hand Book of the American Republics, No.3. 7. Hand Book of Brazil.
9. Hand Book of Mexico.
31. Hand Book of Costa Rica.
32. Hand Book of Guatemala.
33. Hand Book of Colombia.
62. Hand Book of Haiti.
51. Hand Book of Nicaragua.
67. Hand Book of the Argentine Republic.
5. Import Duties of Mexico.
8. Import Duties of Brazil.
10. Import Duties of Cuba and Puerto Rico.
11. Import Duties of Costa Rica.'
12. Import Duties of Santo Domingo.
20. Import Duties of Nicaragua.
21. Import Duties of Mexico (revised).
22. Import Duties of Bolivia.
37. Import Duties of the British Colonies.
43. Import Duties of Guatemala.
44. Import Duties of the United States.
45. Import Duties of Peru.
46. Import Duties of Chile.
47. Import Duties of Uruguay.
48. Import Duties of the Argentine Republic.
49. Import Duties of Haiti.
13. Commercial Directory of Brazil.
14. Commercial Directory of Venezuela.
The above list includes all the publications of the Bureau to March 15, 1894. Orders for copies based on the above will not be noticed.
On the following page, will be found the price list of Bureau publications.
SALE OF BUREAU PUBLICATIONS.
Five monthly bulletins have been published by the Bureau of American Republics, viz: "Coffee in America," October, 1893; "Coal and Petroleum in Colombia," etc., November, 1893; "Minerals and Resources of Northeastern Nicaragua," etc., December, 1893; "Finances of Chile," etc., January, 1894, and “Costa Rica at the World's Fair," etc., February, 1894.
Of the publications of the Bureau, the following will be furnished to applicants at the prices named in the list. All orders for these publications must be addressed to 'The Public Printer, Washington, D. C.,” and must be accompanied with the money for same. No money will be received by the Bureau or its officers.