« EdellinenJatka »
1. Begin with MORNING PRAYER.
After the Anthem, O Come let us sing, page 24, 2. Turn to the Psalter and read the PSALMS FOR THE MORNING OF THE DAY OF THE MONTH, pages 284-396; or one of the SELECTIONS, pages 265-283. 3. After the First Lesson, turn to the TE DEUM, page 25. 4. After the Second Lesson, follow MORNING PRAYER, page 27, to the close of Prayer for President of the United States, page 30; and (on Sundays, Wednesdays and Fridays) turn to the LITANY, page 40.
5. After singing a Hymn, follow the COMMUNION OFFICE,
6. After the Commandments, turn to the COLLECT, EPISTLE AND GOSPEL FOR THE DAY, pages 52-189. The day is usually announced by the Minister.
1. Begin with EVENING PRAYER, page 31.
2. Turn to the Psalter and read the PSALMS FOR THE EVENING OF THE DAY OF THE MONTH, pages 284-396; or one of the SELECTIONS, pages 265-283. 3. After the First Lesson, the Anthem, O sing unto the Lord, page 35; or, It is a good thing to give thanks, page 35.
4. After the Second Lesson, the remainder of the EVENING PRAYER, pages 35-39.
THE BOOK OF
AND ADMINISTRATION OF
RITES AND CEREMONIES OF THE CHURCH,
ACCORDING TO THE USE OF
The Protestant Episcopal Church
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA:
TOGETHER WITH THE
PSALTER, OR PSALMS OF DAVID.
BISHOP, WHITE PRAYER-BOOK SOCIETY,
Mi Paints Church Bay Head. Few Jersey.
PHILADELPHIA, Whitsun-tide, 1873. I hereby certify that this Edition of "The Book of Common Prayer, and Administration of the Sacraments and other Rites and Ceremonies of the Church, according to the use of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the United States of America," the Articles and Offices, having been compared and corrected, by the Standard Book, by a Presbyter of this Diocese, duly appointed, is hereby permitted to be published accordingly.
WILLIAM BACON STEVENS,
HARVARD COLLEGE LIBRARY
AUG 15 1940