« EdellinenJatka »
11. Motions for leave to bring in bills and nomination of select committees at commencement of public business
Orders of the Day.
12. Orders of day to be read without question put 13. Order of disposing of orders of day
Supply and Ways and Means.
14. Appointment of committees
15. Business of supply
16. Days for committees of supply and ways and means 17. When chair to be left without question put
Order in the House.
18. Order in debate
19 Irrelevance or repetition
20. Disorderly conduct
21. Power of speaker to adjourn house or suspend sitting
65. Discontinuance of stages on address in answer to King's speech 14
66. Recommendation from crown when required on application relating to public money
67. Certain proceedings relating to public money to be initiated in committee
68. Restrictions on receipt of petitions relating to public money
77. No debate on presentation
78. Petition as to present personal grievance
79. Reference of petitions to committee on public petitions 80. Petitions against imposition of a tax