Western Europe 2003
Psychology Press, 30.11.2002 - 767 sivua
Presents text, statistics and directory information on the geography, recent history and economy of the Western European countries and territories.
Key features include:
* Contributions from acknowledged experts
* Includes a definitive factual and statistical survey of each country
* Over 700 pages of impartial data.
* Introductory essays written by acknowledged experts cover issues or regional importance, such as: The European Union Towards 2004; Europe's Defence Arrangements; The Politics of Immigration and Asylum in Western Europe; European Monetary Union and Western Europe and the Developing World.
* A separate chapter for every country in the region providing details of geography, recent history and the economy; a demographic and economic survey using the latest available statistics on finance, industry, agriculture, trade, population, education, transport and tourism; a directory of essential names, addresses, contact numbers, e-mail and internet addresses, for key areas such as, the constitution, government and politics, diplomatic representation, the judicial system, religion, the press, publishers, broadcasting and communications, finance, trade and industry, transport and tourism; a select bibliography is also included.
Mitä ihmiset sanovat - Kirjoita arvostelu
Yhtään arvostelua ei löytynyt.
The European Union Towards 2004 JULIET LODGE 3 THE ALAND ISLANDS 182
Economic Survey of Western Europe ANDREW G SCOTT
European Monetary Union ANDREW G SCOTT
Western Europe and the Developing World PETER
History MELANIE A SULLY 52
Economy GUNTHER K CHALOUPEK 56
Economy FABIAN ZULEEG
Economy TORBEN MARK PEDERSEN and LISE GOTTLIEB 122 Directory
Economy LINO BRIGUGLIO
Economy Based on an essay by MICHAEL WINTLE
Economy MICHAEL SYKES
Economy BETTINA S HURNI
Economy DAVID H GOWLAND and DEREK FRY
UNITED KINGDOM CROWN DEPENDENCIES
UNITED KINGDOM OVERSEAS TERRITORY
THE VATICAN CITY
Agriculture Ambassador Andorra Andorra la Vella asscns Assembly Austria Bank Belgium Berlin blvd Brussels capital central Chair circ coalition Constitution Copenhagen Council countries Court Danish Democratic Denmark Dir-Gen domestic Dublin e-mail economic Editor Editor-in-Chief election Employers employment Europe European European Union expenditure exports Faroe Islands fax 9 Federal Finland Finnish foreign France Frankfurt a.M. French Germany Government growth Helsinki incl income increased independent industry investment Ireland Irish Italy labour legislation majority Mariehamn mems ment metric tons Ministry monetary monthly Paris Cedex Parliament Party political population Postfach Pres President Prime Minister referendum reform regional Republic Reykjavik seats Sec.-Gen sector social tion trade Treaty Union United Kingdom Verlag Vienna votes Wallonia