« EdellinenJatka »
consent of the Legislative Council and Legislative Assembly of Western Australia, in this present Parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows:-
Issue and application of £250,000.
1. There shall and may be issued and applied for or towards making good the supply granted to Ilis Majesty for the Service of the year from 1st July, 1904, to 30th June, 190.), the sum of 'l wo Hundred and Fifty Thousand Pounds out of the Consolidated Revenue Fund; and the Treasurer of Western Australia is hereby authorised and empowered to issue and apply the moneys authorised to be issued and applied.
Sum available for purposes voted by the Legislative Assembly.
2. The said sums shall be available to satisfy the warrants under the hand of the Governor, under th- provisions of the law now in force, in respect of any Services voted by the Legislative Assembly during the financial year ending 330th June, 1990.5.
By Authority: WM. ALFRED WATSON, Government Printer, Perth.
No. 40 of 1904.
Seven hundred and fifty thousand pounds
[Assented to 24th December, 1904.] W HEREAS it is expedient to authorise the raising, by way of Preamblo.
Loan, of certain sums of money, amounting in all to Seven hundred and fifty thousand pounds, for the several purposes hereinafter mentioned, and also to re-appropriate certain Loan Moneys: Be it enacted by the King's Most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Legislative Council and Legislative Assembly of Western Australia, in this present Parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows:
1. This Act may be cited for all purposes as the Supplementary Short title. Loan Act, 1904.
2. It shall be lawful for the Governor, from time to time, to power to raise raise by way of loan such several sums of money, not exceeding money for certain in the whole the sum of Seven hundred and fifty thousand pounds, as may be required for the several works and purposes mentioned in the First Schedule to this Act.
Sums raised, how to
3. All sums by this Act authorised to be raised shall be paid to the Colonial Treasurer, and shall be by him placed to the credit of an account to be called the General Loan Fund, and shall be applied by the ('olonial Treasurer to the purposes set forth in this Act, in such amounts and manner as the Governor, by any warrants under his hand, may from time to time authorise and direct, in conformity with the annual Estimates of the expenditure of Loan moneys sanctioned by Parliament.
4. The contributions to the Sinking Fund (which shall be at the rate of one per centum per annum) for the repayınent of the sum by this Act authorised to be raised shall commence four years from the date of the first issue of the Debentures or Inscribed Stock.
Principal and in-
5. The principal moneys and interest raised and secured by the Stock to be created and sold, under the authority of this Act, shall rank , ari passu with the principal moneys and interest raised and secured by the Stock created and sold under the Loan Act, 1891, and all subsequent Loan Acts, and are hereby charged upon and shall be payable out of the Consolidatı d Revenue l'und and Assets of the Government of Western Australia, and shall constitute a charge thereon, subject to the prior charges mentioned in the fourth section of the loan Act, 1891.
Advances on account.
6. The Governor may from time to time, by warrant under his hand, authorise the Colonial Treasurer to advance and apply, to the purposes set forth in the First Schedule of this Act, any sums of money not exceeding in the whole the sum hereby authorised to be raised; and any sums of money so advanced and paid shall be retained by the colonial Treasurer out of any moneys coming to his hands under the authority of this Act.
7. It shall be lawful for the Governor to appropriate out of the sum of £3384,070 set forth in the Second Schedule hereto, from the items therein set forth, and to the items enumerated in the Third Schedule hereto, the sum of £22,879 19s. 10d. to be expended on the worhs named in the said Third Schedule hereto.
Re-appropriation of £22,879 198. 101., appropriated for various Works under 60 Vict., No. 29; 1 Edw. VII.,
No. 2, and 3 Edw. VII., No. 33, known respectively as The Loans Consolidation Act, 1996 ;" The Loan Act, 1901 ;” and “ The Loan Act, 1904."
Works to which the amount £22,879 198. 102., to be re-appropriated by this Act, is to be applied.