« EdellinenJatka »
482. Wool, raw
483. Wool simply washed or carbonised
484. Wool dyed in the mass..
Wool-raw or prepared.
485. Wool, carded, milled or otherwise prepared
486. Yarn, single, of one or more ends, for looms and trimmings, of wool or of
wool and cotton
Do do raw or bleached [cases or boxes of cardboard and similar wrappers, gross]
....kilog. [same tare]..
Do do dyed
Do do with admixture of silk
Do do soft, for embroidering
Wares and Tissues.
87. Laces, tassels, tape, loops, galloons, frets, fringes and trimmings of pure
488. Carpets and rugs-striped, coarse, for stairways, of
Do do with short pile, velvety, with reverse of cotton, linen or hemp
490. Baize and swanskin
491. Flannel of all kinds, plain, twilled or figured, bleached or dyed Do printed...
496. Buttons [same tare].
497. Bridles, of wool or of wool and cotton, plain
Do do do with ornaments of common metal
Do do do without the above mentioned tissues ........
Do do do for shoes or slippers
Do not otherwise mentioned, with reverse of a coarse tissue of cotton, linen or hemp....
Do do without the above tissues Do do do for shoes or slippers 489. Alpacas, woollen muslins, cassas, camlets, durants, damasks, merinos, cashmeres, princetas, serges, serafinas, striped stuffs, royal, Chinese satin, knitted tissues, crape, woollen velvet or plush, and other similar tissues not elsewhere mentioned, plain, twilled, figured or damasked [net]..kilog. 7,200
Do embroidered, of lace, or with lace or silk fringes 501. Hats, of felt, plain
Do do trimmed
492. Military sashes [net]
493. Flags [cases or boxes of cardboard and similar wrappers, gross]
495. Caps, with galloons of real gold
Do knitted or netted. (Dutiable as knitted or netted articles.)
498. Ribbons (cadarços), cords, braids, and tapes of wool, pure or mixed with linen, cotton, or with beads
Reis. p.c. d. v.
...[net]..kilog. 2,000 60
Coarse, for girths, exceeding 4 centimetres in width [same tare] ..kilog. 3,600
499. Sheaths for parasols, covers for pianos and other uses [net] 500. Shawls, covers, handkerchiefs, and palas, knitted [net]
Do plain or twilled, figured or damasked, white, dyed, or printed [net]
Do of any kind of tissue, plain Do do opera Do do trimmed Hats of felt in the manufacture of which hair of all kinds enters in any proportion shall be dutiable as if of hair. The duties on hats include those on the common wooden or cardboard boxes in which imported. 502. Girths..
503. Belts, garters, and braces, plain or embroidered [cases or boxes of card-
504. Blankets of wool or of wool and cotton, brown, common, and the like
Other, white or coloured [net]
505. Parts of shoes, cut out (dutiable according to the component tissue) [net]. 506. Horse-cloths and riding blankets (coxinilhos), of wool, or of wool and cotton [net]
507. Woollen lastings (duraques) [net] 508. Flesh brushes, &c...
509. Felt, for pianos and similar uses [net].
Do for sheathing vessels and like purposes [net]
Do not specially mentioned, plain or printed [net].. 510. Filele (kind of light woollen stuff) [net]... 511. Cravats, bands, and bows, plain or embroidered, of all kinds [cases or boxes of cardboard and similar wrappers, gross] 512. Gloves, plain or embroidered 513. Horse rugs, xergas, and baixeiros, of xerga cloth [net]
Do of felt [net]
519. Table covers, embroidered
514. Mantlets, chemisettes, and other wearing apparel of lace, or any other tissue 515. Stockings and socks
Do Socks, up to 20 centimetres long in the foot
Do do more than 20 centimetres long in the foot Do Stockings, up to 20 centimetres long in the foot Do do more than 20 centimetres long in the foot 516. Knitted wares not specially mentioned, plain, with or without admixture, trimming, or lining of silk [net]
...kilog. 10,000 ..doz. pairs 6,000 ...kilog. 1,800
517. Oilcloth [on wooden rollers, 2 p.c.]
518. Cloths, cassimeres and cassinettes, mixed or not with silk, cheviot,
522. Travelling bags
523. Small shoes and buskins, without soles, plain
Do embroidered or ornamented
525. Tissues, loose-woven or transparent
Do Shirts, knitted, thick, for sailors or workmen
Do do do of any other kind
Do do of light baize or flannel, with or without cord trimmings
Do Drawers, knitted, or of flannel
2,800 Do of any other tissue not specially mentioned [net] 3,600 The foregoing rugs must not be confounded with blankets for animals, of cloth, baize, or other woollen tissue, which are dutiable according to the component material. Should these rugs be embroidered with wool, they shall be liable to a surtax of 10 p.c., and when embroidered with silk, to a surtax of 20 p.c.
..doz. pairs 2,800
American flannels, serges, and diagonals
Do of wool, pure or mixed with cotton, weighing per square metre, up to 450 grammes [net].....
Do do more than 450 grammes [net]
Do of wool and cotton in equal proportions, weighing per square metre,
Do do more than 400 grammes [net]
Do not otherwise mentioned
520. Lace of wool or of wool with admixture of cotton or linen
Do in cuttings for garments, veils, &c.
Do not otherwise mentioned, plain or with glass beads [only excepting cardboard boxes, gross]
521. Wearing apparel, made up
Do Jackets, petticoats and jerseys, thick, of knitted or net work..
Do not specially mentioned, of baize or thick cloth, for military and
do of felt
Do do of double cloth or cassimere
Do do of cloth or single cassimere or any other tissue
Do of lace, embroidered or trimmed
De Bareges, tulles, grenadines, gauzes, escomilhas and other loose-
Do do more than 80 grammes..
526. Long strips of cloth and insertions, plain or with glass ornamentations
..[net]..kilog 8,500 бо
8 88838 8 88888
.each 3,000 50 ..pair 600 50 800 50 ..kilog 3,600 50
Reis. Long strips of cloth, &c., with embroidery of silk [same tare]......kilog. 32,000 527. Blinds for doors and windows, with or without rollers.... ..each 5,000 528. Rags, selvage and cuttings [bales and similar wrappers, gross] ....kilog. Tissues and articles, embroidered or trimmed, not enumerated in that state, shall be liable to an ad valorem duty of 60 p.c. The provisions of note to No. 29 are likewise applicable to No. 497 of the present class.
Flax, Jute and Hemp-- raw or prepared.
529. Flax, jute and hemp, raw, dressed, hackled, and on distaffs or in tow dyed or clouded [bales and similar wrappers, gross]
530. Yarn of jute and hemp, single, for looms, unbleached [cases or boxes of cardboard and similar wrappers, including bobbins, gross]........kilog. Do do dyed [same tare]..
Do not otherwise mentioned (dutiable as linen yarn) [same tare].
Do do do dyed....
Do twisted, thread of all kinds, on bobbins, clews or hanks, for sewing, crocheting, knitting and similar uses ....... ..[same tare]..kilog. 2,000 Do for shoemakers and pyrotechnists 531. Tow, raw or in the mass (bales and similar wrappers, gross] 532. Lint, plain or in sheets [net]
twilled, imitating sailcloth....
Do figured or damasked, suitable for wearing apparel
Do plain, up to 12 threads in a square of 5 millimetres..[net]....kilog.
Do plain or with ornaments of common metal
Tissues and other Wares.
533. Laces, tassels, loops, slides, galloons, frets, fringes, trimmings and similar articles of linen, pure or mixed with wool or cotton [cases or boxes of cardboard and similar wrappers, gross]...
534. Carpets and rugs [bales and similar wrappers, 2 p.c.]
536. Bareges and similar open-woven tissues [net] 537. Caps and bonnets...
538. Buttons [cases or boxes of cardboard and similar wrappers, gross]..kilog. 3,000
The provisions of note to No. 29 are likewise applicable to this number. 541. Ribbons cadarcos, cords, braids and tapes, with or without admixture of
Do called girths or coarse bands for saddles, &c. exceeding 4 centimetres
542. Sheaths for parasols, covers for pianos and other uses [net]
36 48 threads 99 544. Hats, plain..
plushy, for towels, and counterpanes'..
Tissues of linen and hemp, or of linen and jute, will also pay the above duties, according to kind.
540. Bridles of linen, or of linen and cotton
The provisions of note to No. 448 are likewise applicable to the present number. 545. Bath Slippers, with soles of hemp
Do do with soles of metal or wood.. 546. Girths....
547. Belts, garters and braces, plain or embroidered [cases or boxes of cardboard and similar wrappers, gross]
.......each 2,400 50
3,600 60 800
50 .......kilog. 8,000
548. Cordage-Twine, marline, sail-twine, rope, yarn, &c. [barrels or cases,
Do do coloured or fancy [same tare].
Do Hawsers, cables, stays, as well as cordage of all kinds, tarred or not-
Do do in made-up articles [same tare]
Yarns of less than two millimetres in diameter shall be considered as thread.
549. Pieces cut out for shoes. (Dutiable according to the component tissue.) 550. Horse-cloths and riding blankets of linen, or of linen mixed with cotton [net]
552. Cravats, plain or embroidered
553. Bed Sheets counterpanes, pillow-cases, towels and napkinsDo embroidered, with lace or open-worked embroidery
Do plain. (Dutiable according to the component tissue with a surtax of 10 p.c.)
554. Sailcloth and half sailcloth [net]
555. Gloves, plain or embroidered 556. Hose [net]
557. Horse rugs, xergas and baixereiros of linen, with or without admixture of
wool or cotton
Do of tissue called xergas....
Do of any other tissue..
The foregoing rugs must not be confounded with blankets for animals, which are dutiable according to the component tissue. 558. Mantles, chemisettes and other wearing apparel, of lace or of any other
Do Shirts of aniagem or creguela (thick cloths)
Do do of any other quality, plain or with plaits
Collars for shirts
559. Stockings and socks. (Dutiable as stockings and socks of cotton.) 560. Oilcloth for covering floors...
Do of any other description [net]
566. Blinds for doors and windows, with or without rollers 567. Rags, selvage and cuttings
569. Silk, raw..
570. Floss silk
Silk-raw or prepared.
..kilog. 1.200 ..doz. pairs 9,000 ....kilog. r,200
561. Nets of all kinds
562. Lace of linen thread, or of linen thread mixed with cotton or wool-
Do not specially mentioned with the exception of cardboard boxes,
563. Wearing apparel, made-up
...kilog. 2.400 60
Do Shirt bosoms, plain or with plaits [cases or boxes of cardboard and
...kilog. 12,0co ..doz. pairs 5,000
Do not specially mentioned, of lace
Do do of any other issue [net]..
Do embroidered or trimmed
Collars and cuffs imported with shirts without collars and cuffs shall be dutiable separately. 564. Bags, travelling
.each 3,200 ...kilog.
Do common, of sackcloth and the like [net]
565. Bands and insertions, printed or simply with plaits or frills, plain or damasked, hand or machine embroidered [with the exception of cardboard boxes, gross]
571. Yarn, unbleached, white or dyed, for looms, in skeins [cases or boxes of cardboard and similar wrappers, including cardboard or wooden bobbins, gross]
Do do on bobbins
..kilog. 4.000 [same tare]..
Do of floss silk
Do twisted and scoured, for embroidering (twisted thread or string)
Tissues and other Wares.
572. Laces, tassels, slides, loops, cords. tapes, braids, borders, galloons, frets, Reis.
Do with tassels of gold or silver [net].
574. Bonnets and night caps, gloves and stockings, knitted or netted, purses and
575. Ba ege, tulle, ganze, crape, escomilha and similar tissues, plain or figured,
ments and church ornaments
Do figured or embroidered, with gold or silver ground, fine [net]..kilog. 60,000
Do with single or connected flowers or leaves with gold or silver, moiré
Do do semi-fine or imitation [net]
579. Covers for pianos and other uses [net].
580. Shawls, covers, falas, scarfs and veils
Do of lace, tulle, escomilha, crape, &c., with or without mixture of other
Do of twisted silk or chenille, do do..
Do of tissues not specially mentioned, plain, twilled or figured
581. Hats, of plush, finished, plain
Do do do with tassels, borders, feathers or other ornaments
584. Covers and rosettes for parasols
585. Pieces cut out for shoes. (Dutiable according to the component 86. Corsets
Do do on cardboard, plain
Do do do with borders of all kinds and with feathers ..........
Do do trimmed
Do of velvet or of any other tissue of pure silk, or mixed with silk, plain
The provisions of note to No. 448 are likewise applicable to the present number. 582. Belts, garters and braces, plain or embroidered [cases or boxes of cardboard and similar wrappers, gross]
583. Counterpanes and blankets of floss silk, pure, or with warp or woof of
587. Ribbons of tissue of any kind of silk, pure or mixed with any other material, and chenille with or without purl [with the exception of cases or boxes of cardboard, gross]..
588. Linings, edgings and bands, stitched or not, for hats of silk, pure or mixed
590. Cravats of silk, pure or mixed with other materials, of all kinds for men or
591. Bows for shoes, of silk, pure or mixed with other materials, with or with-
592. Plush, black, of silk mixed with cotton, for hats ............
Do not specially mentioned, of pure silk...
593. Lace, of pure silk, or of silk mixed with any other material [tare as 588]
Do in cuttings, for wearing apparel..
594. Ready-made clothing, mantlets, dresses, chemisettes and similar articlesDo of floss silk [net].
Do of lace, embroidered or trimmed
Do not otherwise mentioned.
(Dutiable according to the component
issue, with a surtax of 10 p.c.)
595. Slippers & shoes, without soles, for children, plain, trim'd or embroider'd,pair 1,200