« EdellinenJatka »
WITH THE LAST CORRECTIONS OF THE AUTHOR, AND COPIOUS
Law Booksellers & Publishers;
Which consist in dominion over
(I. Things real; in which are considered
2. The tenures by which they may be holden; viz.
3. Estates therein; with respect to
(1. Quantity of interest; viz.
3. Number and connexions of the tenants; who may hold in
4. Title to them; which may be gained or lost by
5. Alienation, by common assurances; which are
1. Deed, or matter in pais; wherein of its
II. Things personal, or chattels; in which are considered