« EdellinenJatka »
50. A Correspondent, Mr. Hume.
51. Mr. Abercromby.
52. A Correspondent, Mr. Alexander Greig.
53. Mr. Mackenzie.
55. Mr. Craig.
56. The Letter from UmpbravitU, by a Correspondent, \siti
Hailes; that signed Civil, by Mr. Mackenzie.
5 7. Mr. Abercromby.
58. Mr M'Leod Bannatyne.
59. A Correspondent, Mr. F. Tytler.
60. Mr. Craig.
61. Mr Mackenzie.
Cl. A Correspondent, Lord Hailes.
63. Mr. Craig,
64. Mr. Mackenzie.
65. Mr. Abercromby.
66. A Correspondent, Professor Richardson,.
67. Mr. Home
68 Mr. Abercromby.
69. Mr Craig.
70. Mr Home.
7*. Mr. Mackenzie.
73. A Correspondent, Dr. Beattie.
75. A Correspondent, Lord Halle*.
76. Mr M'Leod Bannatyne. 77- Mr. Craig.
78. Mr. Mackenzie.
79 By Correspondents; the first Letter by Mr F. Tytler. .
80 Mr Mackenzie. 81. Ditto.
8z. A Correspondent, Cosmo Gordon, Esq one of the Earons of Exchequer in Scotland.
83. Mr. Craig.
84. Mr. Mackenzie.
85. The Introduction, by Mr. Craig; the Poem.by Mr. Mac
86. A Correspondent, Lord Hailes.
87. Mr. Abercromby. 88 Mr. Craig.
89. The Letter signed Emilia,hy a Female Correspondent; the
other subscribed Letitia Lappet, also by a Correspondent, Mr.Alexander Craig; the rest of the Paper, by Mr. Mackenzie.
90. Mr. Abercromby.
91. Mr. Mackenzie. 92 Ditto.
94. The first part of the Paper, by Mr. Craig; the Letter with
which it is concluded, by a Correspondent, Mr. W. Strahan of London, his Majesty's Printer.
95. A Correspondent, unknown.
96. By a Correspondent, Professor Richardson, except the Nott
signed Evelina, by Mr. Mackenzie.
97. A Correspondent, Lord Hailes.
99. Mr. Mackenzie.
I0». The Letter signed Moderatui, by a Correspondent, Mr. Baron Gordon. The rest of the Paper, by Mr. Mackenzie.
103. A Correspondent, Mr. D Hume. The short Note at the
end, by Mr. Mackenzie 104 Mr Abercromby. 105. Mr. Mackenzie.
106 Mr. Craig.
107 Mr. Mackenzie.
%. Various Opinions of the Mirror overheard by the
Author in the Shop of its Publisher 5
j. Of Pedantry. An Extension of that Phrase; various
Instances of it .>.... ao