Tietoja tästä kirjasta
Kirjat Google Playssa
LONDON: WILLIAM EDWARD PAINTER, STRAND;
AND ALL OTHER BOOKBELLBRS. MDCOCL1U.
I. Was Pete H Bishop Op Rome?
The Mission and Martyrdom of St. Peter: Containing the
Original Text of all the Passages in Ancient Writers
supposed to imply a Journey from the East; with
Translations and Roman Catholic Comments, showing
that there is not the least Sign in Antiquity of the
Alleged Fact, nor even of there having heen a Tradi- tion to that Effect. By Thomas Collins Simon, Esq. I
II. Poverty In The English Church.
Clothing Society for the Benefit of Poor Pious Clergymen
of the Established Church and their Families. Re-
ports, &c, Birmingham. .... .25
III. Crime And Its Antidotes.
1. Return of Criminal Offenders in England and Wales,
presented to Parliament in 1851.
2. Abstract of Return of Juvenile Offenders, presented to
Parliament in 1852.
3. Extracts of Rules of Prisons in England and Wales,
presented to Parliament in 1832 3G
IV. Progress During The Last Half Century.
1. The Half Century: its History, Political and Social.
By Washington Wilks.
2. Great Exhibition: Catalogues and Juries' Awards.
3. Novelties, Inventions, and Curiosities, in Arts and
V. Auricular Confession.
1. Auricular Confession: not the Rule of the Church of
England. A Letter to the Lord Bishop of Exeter in
respect to the Recent Enquiry at the Royal Hotel,
Plymouth. By Presbyter Anglicanus.
2. Auricular Confession, and Special Judicial Absolution,
Examined by the Canon of Holy Scripture, and by the
Ordinances of the Reformed Church of these Realms.
An Essay. By William Peace, Esq., a Lay Member
of the said Church.
3. Auricular Confession, and Priestly Absolution. A Lee-