« EdellinenJatka »
15,000 OF THE NOBILITY, GENTRY, AND CLERGY.
FOR EVERY DESCRIPTION OF
And has been proved, after a test of 80 years, to surpass any other Paint.
IT IS ESPECIALLY APPLICABLE TO
WOOD, IRON, BRICK, STONE, & COMPO,
ANY PERSON CAN LAY IT ON.
1 cwt, and Oil Mixture Carriage Free. PRICES, TESTIMONIALS, AND PATTERN CARDS Post-FREE.
Prepared Oil Mixture for the Anti-Corrosion.
All Casks bear the Trade Mark, Contents being
secured by special guarantee label.
The Original Anti-Corrosion Paint can only be obtained of
WALTER CARSON & SONS, LA BELLE SAUVAGE YARD, LUDGATE HILL, LONDON, E.C.,
DISCOUNT FOR CA.SH.
Central Fire, 12, 16, or 20 bore, double bolted top lever, bar rebounding locks, hammers below Ine of sight, spring fore-end, solid strikers, and horn heel plate, with English Damascus barrels, left euke, or cylinder bore, as preferred. Guaranteed pattern and penetration, and every gun specially warranted for two years. Superior leather case, and complete reloading and cleaning apparatus, 2 Guineas.
No EXTRA CHARGE IF BUILT TO ORDER.
PRESS OPINIONS. Army and Navy Gazette, December 12th.-" The Renown,' a term which the excellence of the workmanship and the remarkably low price asked for the article, fully justify."
Naval and Military Gazette, December 9th.-"'We have ourselves recently put it to a practical test, and do net hesitate to recommend it as a very handy and serviceable gun, doing good execution at sixty yards and over. How it is produced at the price is a perfect puzzle to us.".
Sporting and Dramatic News, Sept. 5th.—“A remarkably well-finished gun.".
Illustrated List and numerous Testimonials on application.
GEM AIR GUNS with Darts, Bullets, & Pincers, No. 1, 26/6, Nos. 2 or 3, 42/
63, KING WILLIAM ST., LONDON, E.C.
Water Colours in Cakes, Pais, or Tubes.
OIL COLOURS IN TUBES.
Guarantee and Accident Company 10, MOORGATE ESTREET, E.C.
Directors. P. BICKERSTETH, Esq., 86, St. James' | H. D. Gooch, Esq., 4, Park Place Villas, Maida Street, S.W.
Hill, W. YA. CHAYTOR, Esq., Messrs. Milnes & Chaytor, Major W. FLETCHER GORDON, Director of 155, Fenchurch Street, E.C.
Bombay Gas Company. L. C. CHILTON, Esq., Director of English and A. R. KIRBY, Esq., 81, Cromwell Road, South Scottish Law Life Office.
Kensington. IR THOMAS DAKIN, Alderman. THE CHE BONDS of this Company are accepted by the Colonial Office, and
by the Crown Agents for the Colonies, and the Company having Branches in Australia, Canada and India, and Agencies in the other principal Colonies is able to offer special facilities to good officials abroad in obtaining Bands as security. E. G. LAUGHTON ANDERSON,
Assurers in Class A have their Premiums reduced by 87 per cent. of the original amounts, leaving Iraan only 13 per cent. to pay. Those who elected to take Bonuses instead of Reductions have annual itions made to their Policies, varying from 4 to over 9 per cent. of the original sums assured. Prospectuses and every information furnished on application to
HENRY JOHN PUCKLE, Secretary'.
WM. JENKINSON & CO., Home and Colonial Manufacturers
44, London Wall & Albion Hall; Works, Albion Place (opposite) London, E.C
West End Branch : 18, PANTON STREET, LONDON, S.W.
The following are Manufactured and supplied suitable for all parts of the worldSADDLES.
HORSE RUGS. BRIDLES.
FELT SADDLE CLOTHS. HARNESS.
MULE HARNESS. HORSE CLOTHING.
CART HARNESS. WHIPS.
MILITARY AND POLICE SPURS.
SADDLES AND APPOINT BITS.
MENTS OF ALL PAT STIRRUFS.
W. Jenkinson and Company also supply all kinds of Leather and Saddlers' Ironmongery for Manufacturing purposes.
ESTIMATES AND ILLUSTRATED CATALOGUES FREE ON APPLICATION,
FIRST CLASS REFERENCES GIVEN.